Conditions of Participation for promotion: €50 - voucher for VDO Webshop
The organiser of the promotion is Continental Automotive GmbH (hereinafter referred to as "Continental Automotive"), Vahrenwalder Straße 9, 30165 Hannover, Germany.
All queries, comments or complaints relating to the promotion must be directed to email@example.com.
- To participate in the promotion, complete the registration form to give consent to receive the Newsletter and book a service on truckon.com. Participation is free of charge.
- The first 1,500 bookings during the promotional period will receive a VDO Webshop voucher for €50, provided the conditions described below are met. The vouchers are valid for one year.
- All companies (here after referred to as "participants") with headquarters in the European Union are eligible to participate. Participants must provide their personal details during registration. Participation under a false name or in another person's name is prohibited.
- Multiple participation (including under different names) is not possible and each organisation can receive a maximum of 10 voucher codes.
- Employees of Continental Automotive or of a company affiliated to Continental Automotive as defined in section 15 et seq of the German Stock Corporation Act and their relatives, as well as any persons involved in designing and implementing this promotion are not eligible to participate.
3. Promotion period
- The period in which participation is possible begins at midnight (0.00 hours) on 1/6/2019 and ends at midnight (24.00 hours) on 30/9/2019. The €50 voucher can only be issued if a booking was made within the specified period and the booked service was performed until the end of the year (31/12/2019).
- Receipt of a voucher code will take place following a weekly data evaluation, i.e. following new registrations and bookings. Based on the data, voucher codes will be generated by TruckOn, attached to the booking confirmation and sent by e-mail to the fleet.
- When using the code, the amount of €50 will be credited in the VDO Webshop, which will then be deducted from the total price during the order process. A transfer or cash payments are excluded.
- Continental Automotive reserves the right to prematurely terminate or extend the promotion without prior notice and without stating reasons. This applies in particular if there is no guarantee that the promotion can be carried out properly for technical or legal reasons. In such an event, participants are not entitled to any claims against Continental Automotive
4. Exclusion from participation
Continental Automotive reserves the right to exercise its own discretion in order to exclude individuals from participating in the promotion and to refuse or reclaim receipt in the event of reasonable suspicion of false declarations, manipulation, violation of the Terms of Participation, or other prohibited actions.
The participant hereby acknowledges that Continental Automotive assumes no guarantee or warranty with regard to the availability of the websites required for participation in the €50 promotion or their contents. Continental Automotive reserves the right to fully or partly limit the availability of or access to these websites (including without prior notice). Continental Automotive assumes no liability for insolvency of the service providers or the resulting consequences with regard to execution and implementation. Continental Automotive, employees and third parties assume no liability for damage caused by errors, delays or interruptions in transmission, malfunctions of technical systems or services, incorrect content, loss or deletion of data, viruses, or caused otherwise during participation, unless Continental Automotive is responsible for such damage owing to malicious intent or gross negligence. This exclusion of liability does not apply to injuries to life, body or health.
- Upon registration, the participant expressly agrees that Continental may store his or her personal data in so far as the storage and transfer of such data is required for carrying out the promotion. Following completion of the promotion, this data will be deleted in accordance with the legal data protection regulations. Unless expressly confirmed otherwise by the participant, the details provided during this promotion will be used only for the purpose of conducting the promotion and will not be passed on to third parties without express permission from the participant.
- The participant is entitled to withdraw his or her consent to the storage of the data and thereby withdraw from participation. This withdrawal must be sent in writing to Continental Automotive GmbH, Heinrich-Hertz-Str.45, 78052 Villingen-Schwenningen, Germany or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . Following withdrawal of consent, the collected and stored personal data relating to the participant will be deleted immediately.
- The right to take legal action is excluded.
- These Conditions of Participation and the entire legal relationship between the participants and Continental Automotive are subject exclusively to the law of the Federal Republic of Germany, excluding conflict of laws provisions.
- Should one of the provisions of these Terms of Participation prove to be or become invalid, in whole or in part, the validity of these Terms of Participation as a whole shall not be affected. The invalid provision shall be replaced by a legally valid regulation that is most in keeping with the expressed commercial aim and purpose of the invalid provision. This applies in the event that these Conditions of Participation contain an unintended omission in the regulations.
- The place of performance and place of jurisdiction is Frankfurt am Main, Germany, insofar as an agreement in this regard is permissible. Should the participant have no general place of jurisdiction in Germany or transfers his or her residence abroad after participating in the promotion, Continental Automotive headquarters shall be agreed as the place of jurisdiction